Saturday, March 10, 2012

An Online Village

A few years ago, I stumbled upon an amazing online community of women.  This group of women has made an incredible mark in my mothering, my faith, and my family life, and for that I am forever grateful.   Today, I had the opportunity to meet up with one of these women "in real life," and made sure to document it in photos.  (cough, cough, a LOT of photos.  164 in an hour, to be exact...I think I have an addiction to my camera...).

Today's blessing is two-fold:  the friend and her family we were meeting with, and just the sheer existence of this group in our lives.  I am blessed daily by these women, and I cannot imagine my life without them.  They are true friends, and I love them dearly.

So, today's blessing:  CMOMC.  So blessed, and so grateful....




1 comment:

  1. Awww...so good to see the both of you! ;) Heidi, I have really been enjoying your photo journey of blessings!

    ReplyDelete