....because THIS is what I want to remember when I'm 80:
- Rascal #2 happily practicing his guitar in the playroom
- Rascal #3 cuddling with the little dog on the couch
- Rascal #1 playing tug-of-war with the big dog in the living room
- Lion King Radio playing in the background on Pandora (currently Aladdin soundtrack)
- pancakes cooking on the griddle
- a cup of hot tea next to me
- a friend's house to head to after breakfast
- schoolwork that can wait until this afternoon
- giggles. Lots of giggles.
- homemade peanut butter and local maple syrup for the pancakes
How about you?