Thursday, May 2, 2013

Thankful Thursdays

Don't forget to join in!

I think we Mainers might be getting spoiled with this stretch of amazing weather.  I'm sure it's going to come to an end sometime, but for now, I'm soaking up every single bit of vitamin D that I can.   The kids are requiring baths every.single.day (and the bathwater is GROSS) and sleeping more soundly than ever.......and I'm loving it!   

Join me today - tell me what you're thankful for!   Believe me, it will change the rest of your day if you take the next five minutes to verbalize the blessings in your life at this moment.   

Today, I'm thankful for:

- the sunshine

- great friends who make me smile with their emails and jokes

- two new NFP clients (pray for us!) that I get to share this amazing information with

- a husband who's off for the day and who uses it to be actively present to his family:  he's working on getting bikes ready to take the rascals out for a ride.

- homeschooling.  I know, I know, I say this one a lot, but I'm really thankful for this opportunity.   The boys get to have recess to enjoy the sun BEFORE lessons start, and I get to watch the excitement on Rascal #2's face as he reads all of the directions on his math worksheet all by himself for the first time (this is huge for us - he reads at grade level, but is two grade levels ahead in math, so the instructions are difficult for him to read on his own)



How about you?   Leave me a comment - what are you thankful for?  

No comments:

Post a Comment