Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thankful Thursdays, vol 1



Yay!  Let's get started with spreading the joy!  Steal the graphic above, then blog about what YOU are thankful for....and link it up in the comments below.   Eventually, I'll host it it with one of those cool link-ups, but well...I have to figure out which one I want to use first (leave suggestions below!).

Anywho - just a few quick observations from my life - finding blessings in the everyday chaos.   Today, I am grateful for:

Yes, I'm thankful for my messy stove.  Haha, not really.  I mean, I am, but well...that's not why I took the picture.

I'm thankful for the ability to homeschool.  Why?   Because this, my friends, is the time we got up this morning.  8-glorious-20 am.  I love our mornings!

How about you?   What are you grateful for today?  Big or small.....one or a couple......let the world know!

No comments:

Post a Comment